Life is set to get easier for MyTrucking users with the release of the new and improved Mobile App.
Running your trucking business has never been easier with the release of MyTrucking’s new Mobile App. The Mobile App is well-loved by the MyTrucking family for its ease and simplicity and it’s been kicked up a gear – making it even better and more intuitive than before.
MyTrucking is the brainchild of Wairarapa couple Sam and Sara Orsborn who wanted to bring a new level of simplicity, automation and mobility to trucking businesses around the country.
MyTrucking is a simple and practical transport management programme to replace old-fashioned diary systems creating efficiency and savings for customers.
The new Mobile App is a complete rebuild, based on customer feedback and the latest platform-specific technology which means improved user performance and a range of new features to be developed in the future.
Knowing that customers enjoy the existing app functionality, the new version has a similar look and feel to it – but better!
What’s new to the Mobile App:
- Individual job accept: Jobs can be ‘accepted’ one at a time, allowing drivers to signal jobs that they are performing or selecting next. This is ideal for those drivers who share visibility of a list of jobs, or want to indicate their next activity.
- Select whether jobs are sorted by pickup time or by delivery time: For drivers who have multiple drop-offs, you can now have your jobs displayed in the order specified on the job.
- Adjustable text size: The app will respond to the device settings, allowing drivers to select a size that’s easy for them to read.
- Multiple image select: When adding photos to a job from your phone gallery, multiple images can be selected at once, making this task much quicker and easier.
- Queue completed jobs: Drivers who are working outside of data coverage can now complete jobs and be 100% confident that, once they are in range again, jobs will automatically be returned.
- Time and location data captured in images: Any images taken by drivers will now have the time and GPS location saved with the image. This means the information is safely captured and stored, easy to find if you need it again.
Keen to upgrade your app?
MyTrucking wants drivers to upgrade to the new app at a time that suits them, so they created the new app in a way that it can run at the same time as the old one. In the coming months MyTrucking will retire the old app – but don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of notice.
MyTrucking Head of Customer Success, Nikola Berryman, says the new app release is an exciting step forward for customers.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance the MyTrucking experience for our customers. We know the mobile app is a widely-used and popular feature of MyTrucking, and this latest app release delivers on our commitment to continuous improvement, making sure we deliver the best product we can for users.”
Read more here.