The 2023 Castlemaine Truck Show promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
The HHA & Larsen’s Castlemaine Rotary Truck Show will be held in the beautiful Victorian country town of the same name on the weekend of 25-26 November 2023.
Castlemaine is considered one of Australia’s premier country Truck Shows.
Now in its 35th year and with the support of naming sponsors HHA & Larsen’s, this year’s show is shaping up to be bigger than ever.
Along with everything you’ve come to expect at Castlemaine that is renowned for its family atmosphere – live music, kid’s rides, food and licenced bar – there will also be the chance to drive the big rigs with technology at the Truckies’ Challenge stand.
Visitors to the event who are mobility challenged will be catered for with trishaw tours of the grounds, and Saturday night’s on-stage entertainment will feature multi award-winning singer and songwriter, Craig Lloyd, plus crowd favourites Peter Coad & The Coad Sisters and The Jim Hermel Band.
At 7.30am on Sunday morning a Truckie’s Breakfast (free for entrants only) will fuel up participants for the 9am convoy through town.
To top it off, there will be free health checks provided by LaTrobe Health to make sure drivers are prepared for the excitement of when over 30 trophies are awarded at the end of the day thanks to the Show’s generous sponsors.
For the drivers keen to come along – here is everything you need to know.
$50 weekend or $25 single day (admits driver and one passenger).
- Enter online: castlemainetruckshow.com OR
- Download and pre fill your entry form OR
- Enter at the gate.
30 trophies to be awarded including 2nd & 3rd prizes for Working Rig categories!
Truck of the Show $1,000 sponsored by HHA & Larsen’s
Best on Ground (Saturday) $500 sponsored by Membrey’s Transport & Crane Hire
People’s Choice sponsored by Castlemaine Toyota.
- WORKING RIG (2022-2023) sponsored by Shamick Transport
- WORKING RIG (2016-2021) sponsored by Heavy Haulage Assets
- WORKING RIG (2010-2015) sponsored by Larsen’s Truck Sales
- WORKING RIG (pre 2010) sponsored by CMV Bus & TruckTOW RECOVERY sponsored by Rollin Stainless
- TILT TRAY sponsored by Muscat Trailers
- TIPPER sponsored by Westar Trucks
- RESTORATION/SHOW (1993-2010) sponsored by Sullivans Sketching
- HISTORIC TRUCK (pre-1993) sponsored by Membrey’s Transport & Crane Hire
- CUSTOM sponsored by All American Custom Trucks
- FLEET (3 or more) sponsored by Kenworth DAF Melbourne
- ENGINE BAY sponsored by JBE Truck Repairs
- BEST INTERIOR sponsored by Mount Alexander Shire
- BEST PAINT (Traditional) sponsored by Castlemaine Toyota
- BEST PAINT (Art Work) sponsored by Deals on Wheels
SATURDAY 25 NOVEMBER
- 7.00am Registration opens
- 12 noon Show opens to the public
- 2.00pm Registration closes (for judging)
- 4.30pm Best on Ground $500 Presentation – sponsored by Membrey’s Transport & Crane Hire
- 5-8pm Live entertainment, food trucks and licenced bar
SUNDAY 26 NOVEMBER
- 7.00am Truckie’s Breakfast & Registration opens
- 8.30am Convoy muster
- 9.00am Convoy
- 10.00am Show opens to the public
- 11.00am Truck registration closes
- 3.00pm Trophy Presentations – Truck of Show $1,000 Presentation – sponsored by HHA & Larsen’s.
- 4.00pm Show concludes.
Sponsors on ground:
CMV Bus & Truck
ETA Heavy Haulage
Heavy Haulage Assets
JBE Truck Repairs
Kenworth DAF Melbourne
Larsen’s Truck Sales
All American Custom Trucks
Membrey’s Transport and Crane Hire
Zephyr Pro Australia
Trade exhibitors on ground:
DA Campbell Transport
Empire Harley Davidson
Ferdinand Leather Co
Pearlcraft Steering Wheels
Reily’s Little Lolly Shop
- Kids rides and facepainting – sponsored by Shamick Transport.
- Truckies’ Challenge – test your driving skills with technology, sponsored by All American Custom Trucks
- Live music on stage all weekend featuring multi-award winning Country Music Singer and Songwriter, Craig Lloyd whose singles have topped the charts in 2023. Crowd favourites, Peter Coad & The Coad Sisters, and the The Jim Hermel Band will be back, sponsored by R&R McClure, along with guest appearances by Sandee Facey and Adey Jordan
- Tours of the Grounds by Trishaw for our mobility challenged guests courtesy of the Mount Alexander Shire.
- Truckie’s Breakfast sponsored by Muscat Trailers.
- Free health checks with LaTrobe Health.
- Rural Security and anti theft numberplate screws with Victoria Police.
WEATHER CAUTION: We recommend you always check the Victorian Government Incidents & Warnings Website for Castlemaine (North Central) and our website before heading to the Show. This event may be cancelled due to catastrophic or severe weather. PS: The good news is that the long weather forecast is perfect!